Spira's Forgotten Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)

Go down 
+5
Silent Contemplation
Mia
AtLossForWords
Tif
Jimi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 748
Character (Race) : Shinu (Human)
Hometown : Kilika
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)   Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Shinu nodded to the girl when she asked if she could cast a white magic spell on him, anything would be better than nothing at this point. It was also good to learn that his new guardian did indeed have a skill set that would be beneficial to the group on the journey as opposed to just another body. He'd have to keep her at a distance from the battlefield, and she'd have to be there to heal when needed, which was more than a certainty.

As the green and white light flashed around his body, he could feel his body being pretty strong. He was still sleepy, and that's when he was sure that it was nothing that Kat could fix for him. It seemed like it had more to do with his inner workings than anything else, and there was no doubt that it was coming from Valefor. He diagnosed the problem, but he wasn't sure what to do about it. He didn't want anyone to worry about him though.

Thank you Kat, you did well, and your white mage skills are obvious. I feel much better, I'm just afraid that I didn't get enough sleep is all. If you don't mind, I think I need to get some rest now.

With that Shinu bid Kat farewell and nodded back into a deep sleep, hoping that when he woke up, Kilika would greet him with open arms. He was certain his mother was worried about what happened to him, and he couldn't wait to see her more than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Number of posts : 36
Character (Race) : Akuma Shinigami
Hometown : Bevelle
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)   Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 am

Asuma walked to the ship, looking around to see if any others had followed him. The people of this island had always seemed a little nosy to him, always prying on others business when they did not belong. He turned his attention back to the boat, happy that they would be able to quickly make it to killika within the next day or so, as long as complications didn't arise. As Asuma walked up the gangplank to the ships deck, he heard the same voice again, only this time, it sounded...happy..."goodbye....my love...." was all he heard. And it was all he needed to hear. He turned back to the ship, and walked on the deck, looking around. It seemed strong and fast enough, but all of that would be known in a short while. As he saw Kat go down to the lower part of the ship, he wanted to follow her, to make sure that she could find her room, but he stopped himself. She was old enough to be on her own. Even though he wanted to, it was time for him to let her go. He sighed, walking to the front of the ship, looking out to sea. It ha been years since he had stepped foot on a boat. He tried to push the memory out of his mind, and focus on the task at hand. He was now a guardian, and he would need to act like one. He was no longer some old guy mourning his long dead wife. As he moved his naginata on his back, he thought, for once in the last few years, he was...happy...in spite of everything that had been happening lately. He let himself smile for a moment, before he turned around, walking back towards the middle of the ship. He walked down to the bottom of the ship, where their room were. He saw Kat leaving Shinu's room, but decided to just ignore it. She seemed to have taken a liking to him, and he wasn't going to interfere.....yet, anyway. Asuma walked to one of the farther rooms down the hall, knowing that there weren't that many people with him. But, he wanted some peace and quiet, to rest for a while. As he opened the door, he looked around at the small room. It was about the size of his room at home, with all the cluttered things around him. He sat on the bed, taking off his naginata. As he drifted to sleep, he still held the naginata in his hand, never letting it go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forummotion.com
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)   Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:52 pm

To Mieli, it was seeming that everyone was passing out all over the boat, so he spent some time with the only person who had to be awake, the man steering the ship.

Mieli walked into steering cabin on the main deck.

"Have you got any liqour in this entire damn boat?"

"Maybe"

"Maybe, what kind of an answer is that for a profession that is referred to most often as 'cursing like a drunken sailor'? I thought a sailor is not a sailor if he isn't drunk, he's a ferryman."

Mieli and the ship's captain both laughed.

"So tell me captain, are you a sailor or are you a ferryman?"

"Oh I'm a sailor alright."

The captain pulled out a bottled of Captain Liki's Old Spiran Spice Rum.

"Rum, I suppose it goes well with sodomy and the lash?"

"Only in Bevelle Mieli."

"Well I guess we can at least have the rum."

They both laughed again.

"Captain, I order you to pour me a couple shots."

"Alright I can do that."

The captain poured four shots, two a piece and slid two over to Mieli.

The captain raised his glass.

"Here's to the open sea."

"No, here is to sailing seas without Sin."

The captain nodded and took his shots as Mieli took his. The two spent a couple good hours drinking sharing a few laughs back and forth as per their drunken openess. Mieli eventually left the cabin and moved back out the main deck where he leaned over the boat's starboard side looking up at the stars.

Mieli light up a smoke. He planned on chaining about four togethor before bed which would of course be followed up by a huge glass of water.

"Well I guess one temple is down, I'm feeling a little crowded with all these people here, but what's important is that we keep making progress. If we cease to, perhaps it will be time to make changes. We're doing this to defeat Sin, not tour Spira. A tour has no final summoning."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)   Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 pm

"Ugh... moving... always moving... never... stopping..." Erk stood astride the bucking waves. The wrath of the sea roiled beneath him, threatening, always threatening, to throw him off and send him to the bottomless depths should he make one misstep.

Some things never change, even after the sands of time have nearly run out.

Suddenly, new movement under the waves beneath his feet. Sure, steady streaks of motion, alien to the random undulating of the ocean's fury. A human form, cowled and cloaked in black and the darkness of the depths. It rose from the angry surface of the breakers beneath it...

Some things never changed. Erk screamed and threw out bolts of flame at the familiar apparition, but they skipped and thundered across invisible wards surrounding the ghost. It stepped closer, ever closer across the waves towards him, the light from the full moon above creeping into the concealing blackness of his cowl.....

Erk screamed, and lightning blazed from his mouth and eyes.

The ship shook mightily and threatened to throw anyone aboard to their knees. An entire wall separating the rooms was gone, and the carpet smoked and spewed forth acrid fumes. Breathing heavily, Erk stumbled drunkenly from his room and fumbled his way through the blackness until he found the cold comfort of the moon shining down through the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)   Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fates Collide Under a Sky So Blue (Ch.3)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spira's Forgotten Legends :: Southern Spira :: Besaid Island-
Jump to: