Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tif's Super Diary!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tif

Female Number of posts : 426
Character (Race) : Tif (Al Bhed/Yevonite)
Hometown : Home
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Tif's Super Diary!   Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:47 am

[Tif's profile]

Having been lonely for far too long, Tiffany Kop has kept a diary for herself. A diary that no one must read! Or she'll die of utter embarassment. Dun dun dunnnn. Having a liking to the color brown, Tif decided that she wanted a seude-like material that would cover the leather of her book. On the cover, it reads, "Tif's Super Diary! (Do NOT read, or else...)" in black cursive writing. Also on the cover, there are three flowers: red, pink, and orange. It is kept together with a fastner strap. Sandy, could I get cheese on that burger? ....Wait, is this thing still on? (sorry if it's a little confusing to read XD)

Time: 12:53 p.m.
Event: Bored; wandered around
Company: Me, myself, and I.
Reaction: Okay, diary, or travel log, journal, whatever. I was walking through the construction site of Home, and this person tells me it's off limits. Deciding that I didn't want to be there anyways, I decided that I was off to the oasis. On the way, some fiend tried to steal my treasures, but I quickly disposed of it, of course. When I almost reached the oasis, these two strange, young men were walking around. At first, I didn't know what to do, but then I decided that I should confront them. Could they be Yevon spies to check the happenings of Bikanel? Or could they just be random strangers? Either way, they're both instruders of Bikanel.

&&

Check out my favorite sites!

All ANTM | Seventeen! | NEW Gaia! | FanFiction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tif

PostSubject: Re: Tif's Super Diary!   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 am

Time: afternoon?
Event: Found two young men wandering around the desert
Company: Me, weird emo guy and circus freak
Reaction: Using my ninja-like skills, I stealthy got atop a rock and waited for these two guys to get to MY oasis. I wonder if they are a couple? Um... Nevermind that... But they looked sickly thin and a little dehydrated so I offered to take them to Home, and they said yes, of course. I'm not totally buying the story that weird emo guy told me. I think he needs a little Tif to loosen him up! But they need to get off the island because the Al Bhed won't take them under their wing. Maybe if I stick with them I can have something to do... Oh, and circus freak. I wonder what his problem was. He kept staring at me. Weird... Talk to ya later, hater! xoxo, Tif <3

&&

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tif

PostSubject: Re: Tif's Super Diary!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 am

Time: some time before evening
Event: need to get out of Home
Company: Mieli & Shinu
Reaction: Looks like I'm finally leaving Home! I'll really miss it, even though I don't have many fond memories of the place. *sighs* Meeting that boy 10 years... I wonder what happened to him. He was the closest thing I ever had to a friend, even though our time was short together. But, I do have Shinu and Mieli. They seem like kind people. No need to call them strangers or other names, right? But maybe I should get a little rest now. Today was a really long day. Besaid... The journey's just only begun.

&&

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tif

PostSubject: Re: Tif's Super Diary!   Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Time: Noon-ish
Event: Waiting around for Shinu
Company: Mieli, a young woman, and an old man
Reaction: Besaid is really quite something! I mean, the place is like a paradise! And it's nice and cool... But for what's more important, I found out that Shinu is actually a summoner! I was a little shocked and angry at first for neither of them not telling me about it (I found out myslef), but I'm sort of over it now. All Mieli and I can do now is wait for Shinu to come out of the temple with his first aeon! Now what to do here.. What to do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tif's Super Diary!   

Back to top Go down

Tif's Super Diary!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spira's Forgotten Legends :: Maechen's Great Library :: Travel Logs-
Jump to: