Spira's Forgotten Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Jimi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Number of posts : 167
Character (Race) : Miruki Knight (Human)
Hometown : Luca
Registration date : 2008-06-14

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:34 am

Probably lots of errors and isn't good but I want to see what Jimi thinks of my protrayal of Shinu. (Also Elite can see how I used Cino x_x). What I have so far:

++Prologue++
Ruki lay lifeless on the ground, blood dripping down her mouth as she watched her inner demon taken from her. Shinu and Cino ran quickly to her side as their enemy fell. Ruki turned to look at them, her white hair clinging to her face; her bright blue eyes clouded and big with tears.
"I'm...Sorry..." Ruki whispered, her voice tittering on the brink of death.
"Hang on Ruki, we'll get her back," Shinu tried to reassure, fighting not to stare at the blood strain across her chest.
"You'll be alright, we got her," Cino told her, turning around to make sure their enemy was dead.
Ruki tried to smile but she returned to her childish, scared self.
"I'm really glad...We were together...Was quite an adventure was it not...?" Ruki asked, raising her hand to her chest, trying to think of something other than the exuciating pain of her heart being ripped out.
"It was wonderful, we're glad you enjoyed it," Shinu said softly, taking her bloody hand.
Ruki looked at Shinu, the tears overflowing her eyes and flowing down her cheeks.
"Thank you...For staying with me..." Ruki murmured, a small smile on her lips as she closed her eyes and her breaths stopped.
"Ruki?" Shinu asked, squeezing her hand.
Ruki lay there, her life ended as Shinu and Cino sat there, in silence. Shinu looked at Cino who had turned away, not saying a word.
"...Cino?" Shinu started as Cino got up suddenly.
"She's gone, there's nothing we can do now..." Cino said quietly, turning slightly to look at Shinu, "We should go...Being in the same room as that woman gives me the chills."
Shinu glanced back at their dead enemy, even though she was dead she took Ruki's life with her and almost Cino's and his own.
"Alright, let me get Ruki. She wouldn't want to be left alone with her," Shinu replied, gently slipping his hand underneath Ruki's back and his other arm underneath her knees, lifting her up.
Ruki's head rested against Shinu's chest and he held back a emotional surge to cry. Even though she was dead, he could still feel her warm body as he carried her out of the building with Cino beside him. The two of them looked around as they quickly got into a car nearby that was waiting for them. Cino opened up a cell phone and started talking quietly as the driver drove them away from the desolate warehouse. Shinu gently brushed Ruki's hair out of her face, the smile still there as he dropped his head against hers and started sobbing uncontrollably.

++Somewhere Else at that Moment...++
A small child about eight was wandering around the old warehouse that Shinu and Cino had just left. She had long, tangled black hair that draped to her ankles with a small, dirt-covered face. The dress she wore had faded and lost its colored, hinting that it used to be a blue but now looked white. A woman's bloody body lay nearby as the child looked for food. Suddenly the woman's body stirred and the child jumped, noticing the corpse. A black shadow appeared over the woman's body and turned to the girl, as if staring at her. The child screamed and started running as the shadow chased her.
"Help me!" The child shrieked as a teenager who was walking by saw her and ran to help her.
The child tripped, screaming as the teenager got to her. His eyes widen in terror as the shadow stopped and engulfed the teenager, as he screamed in pain. The child whimpered as the teenager collapsed to the floor.
"Are you okay?" The child asked softly, touching the teenager's arm.
The teenager's eyes flew open, hia eyes glowing a bright, crimson red color.
"I am now..." The teenager replied, a smile on his face.
The teenager stood up, brushing his self off as he reached into his bag and held out a sandwich to the child.
"Here, don't go wandering into any more strange places okay?" The teenager told the child, as he patted her gently on the head.
The child took the sandwich but looked back up at the teenager, a curious look on her face.
"Are you okay? That scary shadow..." The child started.
"Don't worry, it was just your imagination. Hunger does those things to you," The teenager reassured.
The child lowered her eyes as she sat down on the sidewalk and started eating the sandwich.
"Do I frighten you?" The teenager asked, kneeling beside the small child.
The child looked at the teenager and slightly blushed.
"No...You're just so very kind." The child answered, bashfully.
The teenager brushed a strand of hair out of the child's face.
"I'll see you again, goodbye," The teenager told her, gently kissing her on top of the head.
The child blushed even redder as her eyes closed and she fell against the teenager's chest.
"...I can't wait to see you again..." The teenager murmured, his smile widening.

++Chapter 1++
New Student
"Runa!" A voice called.
Runa glanced up from the book she was reading to see her three best friends run up to her; Aslinn, Lien, and Velia. Aslinn had long, pink hair that reached her waist with baby blue eyes; she was the leader of the group. Lien had medium length pink hair that was layered with pink bangs and silver eyes; she was the caring and mother figure of the group. Velia had short, red hair and black eyes which made her look boyish but she knew about boys, how to get attention and partied the most out of the group. Runa, herself had medium length coal-colored black hair with sea-green eyes; she was level-headed, calm, used logic and reason before feeling, making her the balance of the group.
"Oh my god, you have to see this new student; he's to die for!" Velia squealed, her eyes glowing.
Aslinn rolled her eyes and Lien simply grinned, also pleased.
"You're telling me why?" Runa asked, lowering her eyes back to her book.
Velia slammed the book Runa was reading to the table.
"Because it's high time you got yourself a boyfriend," Velia exclaimed.
Runa looked at Aslinn, an almost pleading look on her face.
"Do you agree Aslinn?" Runa asked.
"You could use a guy but not this one," Aslinn answered, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Why not? He's perfect, he's single!" Velia exclaimed.
"For one, the way you two and practically every other school girl drool over him would cause their relationship and that's a big if they were in one, problems because you would flirt with him every chance you get...Least you would Velia, I wouldn't put it past you," Aslinn replied, calmly.
Velia made a pouty face.
"Hey, that's mean," Velia complained, "So come on Runa!"
Runa shook her head.
"Leave me be to my studying, it's the one thing I'm good at," Runa replied.
Aslinn nodded.
"Let's go, we'll see you later Runa," Aslinn told her.
Runa waved, not looking up from her book as Aslinn, Lien and Velia left the library. After an hour, Runa got up, to return her book so she could leave. On her way, she tripped on the carpet and went tumbling into a nearby guy who had just walked into the library.
"Careful," The guy replied, holding Runa's arms as she regained her balance.
Runa looked up into the guy's face and suddenly realized her face getting hotter as she became aware of how good-looking he was. He had short, spiky red hair with light almost pink eyes with a kind face, yet also shy. Runa stumbled backwards, falling into a table injuring her right elbow which came incontact with a wooden chair. The guy quickly ran over and kneeled beside her.
"Are you okay?" The guy asked gently.
Runa kept her eyes down, trying to slow her heartbeat. She figured if she didn't look at him, she wouldn't get anymore nervous than she already was.
I already made a fool of myself twice in front of him, what's wrong with me? Runa thought, shutting her eyes close for a moment, while trying to gather her thoughts.
"I'm--okay, I--just--hit--my--elbow," Runa blurted out, her words almost becoming intangled with each other.
Runa rubbed her bruised elbow, as she raised her head to see the guy still looking at her and almost smiling.
"What..." Runa asked, lowering her eyes again.
"Nothing, you're just cute," The guy replied lightly.
Runa felt her face become warm again as she thrashed to get herself up, accidentally knocking her hand with the book straight into the guy's face throwing him backwards into a shelf. Realizing her mistake, Runa became more embarrased throwing out a quick, "SORRY!" before running towards the librarian's desk, throwing the book on the desk and running out of the library. Runa kept running until she saw her two of her friends, Velia and Lian standing with a crowd of girls around someone. She collapsed to her knees, breathing hard trying to force the experience of knocking a guy who just called her cute into a bookshelf with a hardcover English book from her mind. The crowd suddenly disappated as someone said, "Excuse me ladies." before walking up to Runa. Runa covered the sun with one hand as she looked up at the person who approached her and had gathered the attention of more than a dozen girls. It was a tall guy with an athletic build, tanned skin with coffee brown eyes and short, matching hair; and also chiseled goatee that connected to his mustache. He wore a tight-fitting, sleeveless red shirt that molded with his body, with black shorts that reached his knees and white tennis shoes with a red line across the sides.
"You look exhausted, here," The guy told Runa, taking off his shirt in front of her and entire tiaraid of girls behind, who started screaming in delight.
Runa herself, her arms shot up as her hands covered her eyes as she saw his belly button but nothing else as she shielded. She felt something covering the back of her neck and lowered her hands at the wrong time to see that her face and the guy with screaming fangirl's close.
"Wha..." Runa stammered as she noticed he had put his shirt as a cover.
"There, feel better?" He asked, the palm of his hand covering her right cheek.
Runa stared at him, not knowing what to say or how to feel.
"RUNA!" Two voices shrieked, bringing her back to senses as she turned away from the guy.
Velia and Lien ran over as Runa turned to look at them.
"You're blushing!" Velia pointed out accusing.
Runa glared at Velia.
"You're seeing things, you'd be blushing too if some guy suddenly ran up to you and looked like he was about to kiss you!" Runa retorted.
"Oh Shinu, we're sorry about Runa. She gets a little fatigued sometimes," Velia apologized sweetly, batting her eyelashes at the guy.
So Shinu's his name, Runa thought as she started moving backwards with knees.
"It's okay, I was just worried about her suddenly collapsing like that," Shinu replied, good-naturely.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" Lien asked, timidly.
Shinu looked at her and gave Lien a award-winning smile.
"No, I don't," Shinu answered.
The girls, including Velia and Lien started shrieking. and grabbing Shinu by whatever means possible and whatever body part they could.
"So what's your type of girl?"
"Are you busy Friday?"
"How do you get so strong?"
"Will you go out with me?"
"I think I'm in love with you."
"Please go out with me!"
"No! Go out with me!"
"I love you!"
Runa stood up and turned away, as she started walking she remembered the guy from the library and wondered if he was okay.
He looked familiar...
Runa had walked back to her locker and took out her grey, strap bag that she wore on her shoulder across her chest. She reached up to brush her hair back and realized she still had Shinu's shirt on her shoulders. Runa looked in the mirror and paused for a moment, taking in what she had wore today. A midriff, forest green zipped up, sleeveless top with collar with a pink, pleated short skirt with a pink bow and two white cotton balls draping from the bow with white lines across the bottom of the skirt; on her legs were striped black and white stockings that fitted to her petite legs and her feet were covered by pink tennis shoes with two strips of white lines going vertically on the sides. On Runa's head was a green and white baseball cap that she had taken out of her bag and placed back on her head; around her neck was a sea-green lacy, necklace collar with a black chain green gemstone pendant and on her wrists were two, quarter shaped beaded, green bracelets.
"Why was he so kind to me?" Runa wondered, "I don't find myself as attractive as those other girls are."
Runa walked out of the locker room and saw that girls and Shinu had vanished. The sun wasn't as high as it was earlier as Runa started walking towards the parking lot.
"Hey! Runa wait!" A voice shouted out.
Runa frozed, not recognizing the voice and realizing it was male.
A hand grabbed Runa's shoulder as she was turned around to stand face to face with a shirtless Shinu again in the last hour.
"You feeling better?" Shinu asked gently.
Runa looked away, feeling her face growing warm again.
"I am...Thank you..." Runa replied quietly, taking his shirt from around her and holding it out to him, "I believe...This belongs to you."
Shinu took it and slipped it back on.
"Thank you, nice hat by the way," Shinu complimented.
"Thank you," Runa replied, still not looking at Shinu.
"Did I upset you?" Shinu asked, his hand dropping down to Runa's arm.
Runa said nothing, her heart starting to beat faster again.
"It's not that...I'm just...Not good around guys..." Runa admitted as someone shouted, "LOOK OUT!"
Runa whirled around as a blue sock smacked her right in the face.
"Hey! Are you alright?" Shinu asked.
Runa didn't reply, she stood there as straight as a statue.
"You know...You're very popular among girls..." Runa started, her voice dropping several octaves.
Shinu scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah, I guess it can't be helped. But don't take it offensively, I'm not..." Shinu started as Runa suddenly backed up into him, raising her other arm to his face.
"I like it, a man who is confident in himself; it really..." Runa started as another person shouted, "LOOK OUT!"
Shinu saw a tire wheel flying straight towards them.
"Get down!" Shinu cried out, grabbing Runa and diving to the floor.
The sock fell to the ground as Runa grabbed her head, her innocent eyes widen with confusion.
"What happened?" Runa asked, as she turned her head and realized Shinu was on top of her.
"AH!" Runa screamed, scrambling as her face became hot and red.
In her haste, her hat fell to the ground as she ran.
"Runa, wait!" Shinu called but Runa kept running.
I can't figure out what's going on, why can't I stop doing silly things like this, Runa wondered.

Last edited by Sprinkles on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >.> color.)
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:35 am

I had to post another one 'cause it was too long.

Runa sat in her room, wearing a white strapless top with white shorts and her striped black and white stockings. On her head was white earphones as she typed away at her laptop, listening to music. The phone started ringing but Runa couldn't hear it as the music blasted away. Finally an older man in about his thirties walked into Runa's room and Runa glanced up.
"Runa, it's Aslinn," He told her.
Runa got up and took the phone from him.
"Thank you Dad," Runa replied, as she took the earphones off.
Runa's Dad smiled, his black hair drapped down his shoulders and green eyes glimmered as he left the room.
"Hey Aslinn," Runa greeted, as she sat back on her bed.
"So, they tell me he stripped in front of you. Way to go Runa," Aslinn teased.
Runa's face grew hot as her heart started pounding again.
"What are you talking about?! Who said that?" Runa exclaimed panickly.
"Velia and Lien, they're so jealous. Velia even told me he was asking questions about you," Aslinn replied.
"Who?!" Runa asked.
"Shinu," Aslinn answered.
Runa covered her face, even though no one would see her.
"They're just trying to get a reaction out of me, I'm sure he didn't do that," Runa replied, maintaining her calm atomsphere.
"Maybe not but she sounded really disappointed. No matter what Veila did, he kept going back to asking about you," Aslinn commented.
Runa fell backwards, almost falling off her bed.
Why would he...?
"So the big question here, is do you like him?" Aslinn asked.
"NO!" Runa almost screamed.
"Ow, okay no need to scream," Aslinn replied, "I never seen you scream before. This must be some serious stuff."
"What do you mean?" Runa asked.
"You're always so serious and almost affectionless around everyone. It's like no one can touch your heart but I'm seeing a different side of you and I think somone has just gotten through your hard shell," Aslinn explained.
Runa didn't know what to say.
"I--I don't think he's interested, it wouldn't matter anyway. I made a fool out of myself in front of him too," Runa replied.
"A fool of yourself in front of him too? Who else did you trip in front of?" Aslinn asked.
Runa recalled the guy from the library and decided not to tell Aslinn.
"Oh, I meant umm doing it in front of him and the girls around," Runa stammered.
"Hmm okay if you say so. I gotta go, good night Runa," Aslinn told her.
"Good night Aslinn," Runa replied, as she hung up.
Runa closed her lap top and set it on the desk. She sighed softly as she pulled up the covers and sat against the wall.
Something is gonna happen this year...I know it...
Runa laid down and stared up at the ceiling, recalling the events that happened today.
The wheels of destiny started turning and there's no way to stop it now...
Run closed her eyes and fell asleep, her thoughts still swirling around.

++The Next Day...++
Runa cautiously walked around the school as she headed to class. She figured that she probably had a million dozen or so girls wanting to tear her eyes out for the show yesterday with Shinu.
"RUNA!" A voice screamed.
Runa cringed and started running towards the building as a crowd of girls started chasing her.
"I don't know what you heard but it's probably not true!" Runa shouted, throwing open the metal doors and running inside the building.
Runa brushed passed a bunch of students who were talking as one commented, "Is it true you're dating the new student Shinu?"
"NO IT IS NOT!" Runa almost screamed but restrained her self, saving her strength for the hundred meter dash around the school to run from the killer girls.
Runa ran around a corner, not seeing the yellow warning sign that the floor was wet and slid across the ground, unable to stop. She slammed into a wall and bounced off falling to the plastic, patterned floor. Taking a minute to regain the air knocked out of her and composure, Runa glanced up to see the crowd of girls standing and laughing.
"You're so clumsy, there's no way Shinu would go for you!" A girl laughed cruelly.
Runa stood up and forced a smile on her face.
"Why of course not, but what reason would you have to chase me and wanting to murder me if you didn't believe something someone told you about us?" Runa asked sweetly.
The girl turned bright red and started stomping over to Runa but failed to see the warning sign as well and slipped, falling backwards and her skirt flying up; giving anyone around a good look at her granny underwear she wore. Runa held back her laughter as the crowd of girls bursting out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 748
Character (Race) : Shinu (Human)
Hometown : Kilika
Registration date : 2008-06-10

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 am

I think Shinu was portrayed very well! Better than most see him lol. Thanks for posting, and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:02 am

x-x Thanks, here's the rest of chapter 1.

The girl glared coldly at Runa, her curly violet hair brushing against her face. Runa turned around and walked away as a book bag was launched at her. Shinu suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled Runa out of the way as the bookbag hit a burly, muscular guy that was walking by. He turned around, glaring at the purple-haired girl.
"You're not getting this back," The guy growled, picking up the bag and walking off.
The purple-haired girl looked anguish and ran after the guy calling, "Wait! I'm sorry, please give it back!"
Runa stood against the wall, Shinu holding her arms. She stared blankly at the wall, as the students around them quickly cleared including the crowd of girls.
"Are you okay Runa?" Shinu asked gently.
Runa backed away from Shinu and bowed.
"Thank you for pulling me out of the way, I have to go now," Runa said calmly, turned around and ran.
Shinu didn't pursue her, just stood there watching Runa leave. Runa went into her classroom and sat at her desk. Aslinn passed a notebook to her as the teacher started writing something on the board. Runa lowered her eyes to read Aslinn's neat and fancy handwriting which said, "You looks stressed, I heard the rumors going around. Are you going to be alright?"
Runa glanced up to see if the teacher was looking at her before writing calmly, "I'll be alright, rumors usually die after something juicier is spread around."
Runa groaned as she touched her elbow, remembering the chair she hit yesterday and then the wall she hit today.
"Runa," The teacher suddenly rang out.
Runa stood up as the teacher added, "Give me an example of a supersition."
"Umm...If you break a mirror, you get seven years of bad luck," Runa answered.
"Also to add, if a mirror in the house drops by itself; a murder will soon occur," A voice added.
Runa turned around and saw the purple-haired girl smirking at her.
"Thank you Miss Jezabel, though I did not call on you for an answer. Thank you Runa," The teacher told her.
Runa bowed and sat back down as she handed the notebook to Aslinn.
"Also, mirror said to reveal your inner self; by breaking it, you're releasing your inner demon," The teacher added, before continuing her writing on the white board.
Aslinn passed the notebook back and Runa glanced down, reading what she wrote, "That's true, no matter what happens I have you back. Do you want the rumors to be true?"
Runa snuck a glance at Aslinn who stuck her pen in her mouth and curled her mouth, slightly grinning. Aslinn mouthed, "Do you?"
Her face becoming hotter, Runa quickly wrote, "Of course not! I don't have time for members of the opposite gender!"
Runa gave the notebook back to Aslinn and started writing in her own notebook, which was a aquamarine colored composition notebook.
Glancing at him, shyly wondering what his thoughts were and if they were good. He looked at me and smiled gently as his hand reached up and took my right cheek with his left hand.
"What are you thinking?" He asked, saying the question I wanted to ask him.
I lowered my eyes, my face slightly turning pink.
"I--I'm wondering...What are you thinking...?" I asked, bashfully.
He lowered his face closer, our foreheads touching as his breath tickled my face, "I'm happy here with you."

"Runa!" A voice hissed.
Runa blinked, glancing over at Aslinn who looked impatient as she thrusted the teal blue notebook her way. Fumbling, Runa waved her arms around trying to catch the notebook and missing it, tumbling down out of her desk chair and crashing to the floor. The teacher turned around and sighed softly.
"Runa...We'll have to strap you down so you won't hurt yourself," The teacher announced sternly, shaking her head.
Jezabel smirked but Runa stood up and bowed.
"Forgive me," Runa replied, picking up the fallen notebook and sitting back at her desk.
Runa waited until class was over before opening the notebook and looking at what Aslinn wrote,"Maybe not but you're acting a little different than usual."
"Come on Runa," Aslinn told her, waiting at the door.
Runa stuffed the notebooks in her bag and slung it over her head and across her chest.
"I'm coming Aslinn," Runa replied, running to the door.
Aslinn and Runa walked through the crowded hallway to their next classes.
"Am I really acting that different?" Runa asked.
"Yeah you were, you were blushing in class," Aslinn teased.
Runa stomped her foot.
"It was a minor set back, I'm not completely shameless," Runa replied.
"I thought you were but I now know you're not. I'll see you at lunch," Aslinn told her, waving and running to her next class.
Runa stood there for a second before sighing and headed to her classroom. It was empty as the teacher was not there yet but Runa sat her desk as someone walked over to her. Runa glanced up to see the red-haired guy from yesterday staring down at her.
"You know, that book smack hurt yesterday," He said softly, half joking.
"I said sorry!" Runa cried out, standing up as her pencil flew from her hand and hit dead center of the red-haired guy's forehead.
"Ow!" He groaned, as the pencil dropped back to her desk.
Runa's hands covered her face, her face becoming hot again.
"You're funny, not like any girl I know," The red-haired guy laughed slightly, rubbing his forehead.
Runa sat back down, not knowing whether to take his comment as a compliment or insult.
"I'm Seth, what's your name?" The guy asked, smiling.
Runa stared down at her desk.
"Runa," She answered.
"That's a really pretty name, I'll enjoy calling you that," Seth told her, grinning.
Runa kept her eyes down at Seth left to his desk. She looked up as Velia walked in and saw her looking at him.
"I guess you don't like Shinu," Velia commented, sitting in the desk beside Runa.
"Of course not, I don't know why you thought such a thing," Runa replied calmly, taking out her aquamarine notebook.
Velia snatched the notebook away from Runa and started flipping through it.
"Were you and Aslinn writing to each other in class?" Velia asked.
"Hey! Give that back!" Runa cried out, her face getting hotter as Velia narrowed her eyes.
"What's...You're writing a love story!" Velia almost shouted.
Runa felt the whole class staring at them.
"It's for a class! You're always assuming stuff, now give it back!" Runa snapped, trying to grab the notebook.
"If it's for a class, why are you getting so bashful huh?" Velia teased, "Who is it about? Seth?"
Runa glanced at Seth who was watching her curiously.
"Just give it back!" Runa insisted.
Shinu walked in and pluck the notebook from Velia's hands.
"Here Runa, don't be so mean Velia," Shinu replied, as he took the seat behind Runa.
Runa held the notebook close to her as she looked at Shinu, the second time he had helped her today.
"Thank you Shinu," Runa said quietly, as she stuffed the notebook in her bag and not intending to not take it out anymore today.
"Oh, you're such a pooper Shinu," Velia pouted.
Shinu smiled at Runa, before looking at Velia, "I think you had your fun."
Velia glared at Runa and turned away. Before class was over, a piece of paper dropped near Runa's hand. Runa glanced around before opening it up and it said, "Stay after class when everyone leaves, Shinu."
When class was over, Runa pretended to leave as Seth waved to her and left the classroom with everyone else. The teacher closed the door behind him and Shinu walked over to Runa who stood like a statue.
"Runa, I'm sorry. It seems like everyone is picking on you lately since I came here," Shinu said softly.
Runa looked at Shinu and shook her head.
"No, it's not that. I've just been careless, I don't show emotion a lot so now that I do, people find that I'm human just as much as anyone else and they find it as an excuse to pick on me so don't blame yourself," Runa told him.
"I do take some of the blame, I know about the rumors going around and I'm sorry that there's nothing I can do about that," Shinu replied.
"No, it's fine. It'll go away and they'll find something else to gossip about," Runa reassured.
Shinu smiled.
"You're a strong person but I'd still like to watch out for you if it's alright," Shinu told her.
Runa looked up at him, her heart beating faster.
"I..." Runa started.
Shinu walked up to Runa and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. Runa stood there, her eyes wide open and her face burning again.
"It'll be okay, I promise," Shinu told her quietly.
Runa shut her eyes close as she pulled away from Shinu.
"Thank you Shinu...Really but I'll be okay!" Runa tried to force her voice out but it seemed stuck to her throat as she grabbed her bag and ran to the door.
Runa stopped and glanced back at Shinu who was watching her and he smiled, waving bye. Her face became hot again and she opened the door and ran out. Velia stood behind some lockers, watching Runa leave before Shinu came out and left as well.

Last edited by Sprinkles on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my bad, some stuff isn't italize)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:24 am

Yay! Keep it up and I'll keep reading XD!
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:44 am

This is probably short but I have to go to bed. I'll finish chap. 2 tomorrow.

++Chapter 2++
Past Catching Up
Runa sat with Aslinn and Lien at lunch but Velia was nowhere to be found.
"Where is that girl, I heard she was being mean to you in class," Aslinn muttered, playing with her macaroni and cheese.
"It's fine, she's probably with Shinu," Runa replied, forking some of the macaroni in her mouth.
"Did you hear in the papers about a woman being murdered in a nearby warehouse just a couple blocks from here?" Lien blurted out.
Aslinn looked at Lien, her eyebrows went up.
"Is that so?" Aslinn asked, taking a sip of her water.
"Yeah, the weird thing is no one has ever seen her before. She's like Jane Doe, no one knows who she is," Lien answered.
Runa kept her eyes down, a slight chill going down her spine.
"That's weird, what do you think Runa?" Aslinn asked.
"Why do they assume murder? Maybe she was the one doing the murdering..." Runa murmured.
"You might be right but if that's the truth, why is there no witnesses?" Aslinn asked.
Runa set her fork down.
"I think I'm done," Runa announced, leaning back in her chair.
"There you are Velia, we have to talk," Aslinn said, her voice lowering.
Velia sat down next to Lien, her face glowing.
"I think he's gonna ask me out!" Velia squealed.
Runa glanced at her.
"Who?" Lien asked.
"Shinu!" Velia giggled.
Aslinn raised an eyebrow.
"Don't you already have a boyfriend?" Aslinn pointed out.
"Nope, I broke up with him last night. I can't wait, I'm going to see Shinu after school," Velia told them.
Aslinn looked at Runa for a reaction but Runa's face was calm.
"Cool," Runa replied, taking her tray and getting up, "I'm going to study, I'll be at the usual place."
"See you later Runa," Aslinn told her.
Velia waved but didn't look at Runa.
"Bye," Lien added.
Runa gave the tray back to the cafeteria workers before heading to the library. As she was walking she stopped when she noticed a guy standing near the school fence, talking on the cell phone. He reminded her of Seth with long, spiky red hair that drapped down to his neck but he had emerald green eyes, wore dark tenchcoat over a black robe, with black gloves and dark boots.
He looks familiar, Runa thought.
The mysterious guy seemed engrossed in a cellphone conversation and turned his back to the fence. Runa shook her head and started walking again as Seth suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
"You going to the library?" Seth asked, good-naturely.
Runa stared at him, wondering how he knew.
"I am, why do you ask?" Runa answered.
"Just be careful not to hurt any civilians," Seth joked, smiling.
Runa almost fell over, covering her face with one hand.
"That was an accident, you startled me," Runa replied.
Seth walked up to Runa, his pockets in his jeans.
"I meant what I said, I really did think you were cute," Seth told her.
Runa's face started getting hotter.
"If you're saying that to get a reaction from me, it's not working," Runa replied, walking passed him.
"I know who you are, do you know who I am?" Seth asked, suddenly.
Runa stopped, frozen.
"What are you talking about, just today you met me," Runa asked, turning around to look at Seth.
"I didn't know your name, I never said we never met," Seth answered, a strange smile on his face.
Runa stared at Seth, confused and a little frighten.
"But I guess now is not the time, you'll come to me of your own accord. Bye Runa," Seth replied, and walked away.
Runa felt like going after him for answers but I had feeling he wouldn't give them to her even if she pleaded with him.
I knew I had a feeling I met him somewhere but I can't remember...
Runa walked to the library and sat down at a table, trying to study some notes but her mind kept wandering.
"Mind if I sit here?" Shinu asked, pulling the chair out and sitting down next to Runa before getting an answer.
Runa blinked and looked at him.
"What?" Runa asked, as if in a daze.
"You alright? You seem a little distracted," Shinu asked.
Runa started at him, for a second not understanding what he just said.
"Oh, sorry. I'm a little lost in my thoughts," Runa answered, then a thought occured to her, "Aren't you supposed to be meeting Velia?"
Shinu stared at Runa.
"No, should I be?" Shinu asked.
"I guess not but she said she was meeting you after school," Runa answered.
"Weird, she didn't tell me that. What's on your mind?" Shinu asked.
"Has anyone ever said something strange to you that you know had meaning but you couldn't understand or remember?" Runa asked.
"Yeah sometimes, I have a friend that says things that others may not understand but I know what he means. Why do you ask?" Shinu answered.
"Someone just said something strange to me, why are you here again?" Runa asked.
Shinu laughed.
"Am I bothering you?" Shinu asked.
Runa looked away.
"No but...I don't know," Runa answered, honestly.
"What are you reading?" Shinu asked.
Runa looked at her book.
"Oh, I was trying to read some things for english. Though I should stop, since my focus is so scattered," Runa answered.
"I got an idea," Shinu told her.
"What's that?" Runa asked.
"Let's go out," Shinu suggested.
Runa started at him, her face becoming warmer as her heart beat faster.
"Are you--asking me out?" Runa asked, knowing she was blushing.
"I'm suggesting we do something to get your mind off things," Shinu answered, smiling.
Runa stood up and turned away from Shinu.
"As much as I'm flattered by your suggestion, I'm afraid I have to decline. I have to go now, bye Shinu," Runa told him, running out of the library.
As soon as she was out, Runa raised her hand to her heart.
"Why is this happening..." Runa asked softly, as she shut her eyes closed in an attempt to slow her heart beat but to no avail.
Runa quickly ran as Velia stopped her.
"Have you seen Shinu?" Velia asked, her voice spitting poison.
"Why are you asking me? It's not like we're together," Runa snapped, narrowing her eyes at Velia.
"I saw you two leave the classroom after everyone else did," Velia accused.
"So? That means nothing, he just had to tell me something. Leave me alone Velia," Runa replied, walking away as Velia grabbed her arm.
"He'll never go for you Runa, you're just not his type so let me have him," Velia told her, coldy.
Runa pulled her arm free.
"You can have him if he wants you," Runa replied, coolly as she walked away.

Runa opened the door to her house and closed it behind her. She didn't realize Velia could be so jealous over a guy.
She's going to want him even more if she assumes he likes me, Runa thought.
The phone rang and Runa grabbed it saying, "Hello?"
"Hey Runa, it's Aslinn. What's up with Velia? She's being stuck-up," Aslinn greeted.
Runa walked up the stairs to get to her room. She opened the door and placed her bag in a white, plastic tub which contained a assorted bags that belonged to Runa including two other messenger bags, some minature backpacks, some regular size backpacks, small purses and a small, raccoon backpack.
"She's obsessed with Shinu, what else can I say. Also she got me on her radar that I'm her worse enemy," Runa replied, taking off her shoes and placing them in on a shelf with her other shoes.
"More obsessed than usual? What's so different about him?" Aslinn asked.
Runa pulled off green t-shirt revealing a lime green tube top underneath that fitted to her petite body.
"Who knows, maybe he's the first guy not to show interest in her," Runa answered, putting her t-shirt in a pink laundry hamper that sat against her bed.
"Hmm, what are we going to do about her?" Aslinn finally asked.
"I don't know, Velia's probably not going to back down so easily," Runa answered, pulling off the baggy, khaki shorts she was wearing and pulled on a pink and white p.j. bottoms.
The door bell rang as Runa was looking for an old t-shirt.
I wonder who that is, Runa thought, as she ran down stairs and slipped on a t-shirt her brother left lying around and slammed into the front door. Runa shook her head, trying to get her brain functioning as she opened the door. Shinu stood in the doorway, staring at Runa strangely.
"Did you just run into the door?" Shinu asked, looking worried.
Runa stared at him for a second before slamming the door on him.
Oh god, he just saw me looking like this, Runa thought, her face becoming hot.
"Who was it Runa?" Aslinn asked from the phone.
"Runa? I have something for you, if you mind opening the door again," Shinu told her, through the door.
"What are you doing here? How did you find out I live here?" Runa asked, her back still to the door.
"I know a guy who knows some guys," Shinu answered.
Runa took a deep breath and opened the door, carefully hiding herself behind it.
"What is it?" Runa asked.
Shinu smiled as he held up her green and white baseball cap that she had dropped the day before.
"Oh...I completely forgot..Thank you Shinu," Runa told him, reaching for her cap.
Shinu pulled it out of her reach.
"I'll give it back to you if you talk with me for just a few minutes without hiding behind the door," Shinu replied.
Runa cringed.
"What? Why?" Runa asked.
"Because, I want to get to know you," Shinu answered, holding out his free hand, "I'm not going to bite."
Runa stared at his hand, then back at him, and then back at his hand.
"Why? I don't understand," Runa replied, "Hey Aslinn, I have to go. Bye."
"See ya Runa," Aslinn replied and hung up.
Runa set the phone down on a table nearby. She took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Why me?" Runa asked, looking at Shinu.
Shinu placed Runa's baseball cap on top of her head.
"Maybe because, you're someone who doesn't like someone just for their appearance," Shinu told her, "And maybe because, I think you need someone and I want to be that someone."
Runa lowered her eyes, her heart beating faster again. She raised her hand and took Shinu's.
"I'm really sorry but..." Runa started.
"I'm not asking you to date me, least not yet but just.." Shinu stopped and hugged Runa.
"I just want to ask you to consider giving me a chance," Shinu told Runa.
Runa closed her eyes as she remembering someone else held her the same way and it made her feel warm inside, a warmth she had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 360
Character (Race) : Kat, Human
Hometown : Bevelle

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:18 pm

I love it so far, it helped me to calm down ^^ Runa is sweet lol Can you finish it though? I don't want it to be another one unfinished story that I loved to read and didn't knew the end >.>
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Hehe, I know how hard it is to finish stories, but I want to see it to the end too! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:54 am

I'll do my best xD Here's the rest of chapter 2, time to work on chap. 3 xDD

++Next Morning++
Runa groaned as her father came into the room, banging a metal pot with a wooden spoon.
"Time to rise sleeping beauty! We're going shopping today!" Runa's Father, Dimitri announced.
Runa covered her head with her light, green lace pillow; trying to muffle the sounds.
"No thank you Dad," Runa mumbled.
Dimitri pulled Runa's white blanket off her and bang the pot with the spoon near her pillow.
"You knew this day was coming! You shouldn't have stayed up so late, now let's get dressed and go! Your brother Ronnie is already downstairs and ready!" Dimitri shouted.
Runa grudgingly threw the pillow at her Dad who duck to avoid it.
"Saturday is always family day, you should be used to it by now so let's go!" Dimitri exclaimed excitedly as Runa threw a nearby stuff animal at him to which he ran out the door.
Runa covered her face with one hand, her head throbbing from staying up so late last night. What Shinu said had completely caught her off gaurd; no guy ever wanted her before and she just wasn't ready to throw in the towel especially when she wasn't prepared for the consequences.
"Every girl would beat me senseless...Not to mention Velia, our so-called friend would never leave me alone not that she has lately," Runa muttered to herself, as she stumbled into her bathroom barely catching the ceramatic sink.
As Runa was brushing her teeth, she replayed what happened yesterday afternoon when she got home. Shinu showing up at her door, bringing back her hat at the exchange of having a chat with him. Runa didn't actually expect that Shinu would be interested in wanting to get her know her better and be a special someone to her.
"Runa?" Shinu asked as Runa opened her eyes and looked at Shinu.
Runa pulled back as she turned her back to Shinu.
"I'll think about it...I can't make any promises..." Runa said softly, "Bye Shinu."
Runa closed the door behind her as she heard Shinu's footsteps fading away. She raised her hands to her chest and held them close.
"Maybe..." Runa whispered.
Runa blinked, returning to the present as she gargled her mouth and put her toothbrush away. She rummaged through her closet and pulled out a long-sleeve jersey top that was white but the sleeves were red and it had a red bow tie on the collar, along with some blue, flare jeans and red boots with white cotton balls where the shoelaces should be. Runa tossed her clothes on the bed as she went back in the bathroom and took a quick bath which woke her up. She threw on her clothes and suddenly reached for her baseball cap, the green and white hat that Shinu gave back to her yesterday. Her eyes softened as she shook her head and put the cap back on the bed.
"Runa! Hurry up!" Ronnie screamed from downstairs.
"I'm coming, hold on!" Runa screamed back, grabbing her wallet and threw in it her raccoon, small backpack and put it on.
Runa's hair still dripping wet, she ran downstairs to see her older brother Ronnie and Dimitri waiting for her.
"Took you long enough fishface," Ronnie commented.
Ronnie teased Runa with the nickname fishface because Runa was never affectionate and seemed to shrink away whenever someone tried to kiss her, even if it was on the forehead, cheek or hand.
"Shut it hobo," Runa retorted.
Ronnie had long black hair which dropped to his collar and was messy; he made an effort to comb his hair with his fingers but refused to touch a comb. Also the clothes Ronnie wore were torn or dirty, making him look very poor.
"Now now, can't we all get along? Let's go," Dimitri scolded.
Ronnie flicked a lock of hair off of Runa's face. Runa slapped at his hand as he ran outside after Dimitri. Annoyed, Runa followed after him, locking the door as she closed it behind her. She stopped suddenly when she noticed a little girl hiding behind the wall watching Runa. The girl had long white hair that reached her ankles and wore a white dress.
Do I know her?
"Runa, come on!" Dimitri called.
"Hold on!" Runa called back, turning her eyes back to the girl who had vanished.
Where'd she go? Runa wondered, as she ran to her Dad's car and got in.
As her Dad drove to the mall, Runa stared out the window trying to focus her thoughts on something else.
"We're here!" Dimitri called out.
Runa opened the door as Dimitri turned off the car. A childish giggle echoed as Runa whirled around to catch a glimpse of the white-haired girl running through the parked cars.
"Hey wait!" Runa called, running after the girl.
"Runa? Where you going? Come back!" Dimitri called.
Runa after between the parked cars but saw no sign of the small girl.
Where'd she go now? Runa wondered.
A giggle echoed again followed by, "Over here..."
Runa turned around to see the white-haired girl running between some more parked cars.
"Wait!" Runa called, running after the girl.
Expecting her to disappear when she got between the girls, Runa stopped but saw the girl was standing a few feet away.
"Here..." The girl murmured, giggling as she whirled around ran towards the park that was near the mall.
Runa spent no time calling the girl to wait and instead chased after her.
"Stop," A voice cried out sharply, as a hand grabbed Runa's arm.
Runa stopped and saw the guy with longish red hair and emerald eyes from the other day holding her arm. He looked back at the park and then at Runa.
"It's not safe to go in there, they're doing contruction to fix some things," The guy told her sternly.
Runa pulled her arm free.
"I have to, that girl ran there," Runa replied.
The guy stared at her strangely.
"What girl?" He asked.
"This white haired girl wants me to follow her, I saw her run into the park. I have to find her," Runa insisted.
"I didn't see any girl, just you trying to run in," The guy answered, calmly.
"She is! I saw her! Besides who are you to tell me where I can't go?" Runa demanded.
"I'm the one in charge of renovating the park, I suggest you listen. I'd prefer not to call my men to escort you away," The guy answered.
Runa looked back at the park to see the girl waiting patiently between the gates, looking at the guy strangely as if she knew him.
"There she is!" Runa pointed out quickly.
The guy turned around but frowned.
"Where?" He asked.
"There! At the enterance! Don't you see her?" Runa asked, weakly as the girl disappeared inside.
"I think you need to rest, there's no girl," The guy said quietly.
Runa shook her head.
"There is! I mean there was!" Runa insisted.
Runa ran passed the guy as he tried to grab her arm but missed.
"Stop! You could get hurt!" The guy called.
Runa ignored him and ran through the gates, looking for the girl. The girl waves and skipped into storage shed. Runa ran over and threw open the door; the girl was nowhere in sight. Confused and feeling tired, Runa fell to the floor unable to comphrehend what exactly was going on.
"Do you remember?" The childish voice asked.
Runa turned around to see the young, white-haired girl behind her.
"Remember what?" Runa asked.
"Do you remember me?" The girl asked.
"You look familiar but I don't, I'm sorry," Runa answered.
The girl held out a silver pocket watch.
"She's gone now but she lives on because of you..." The girl whispered.
Runa took the pocket watch as there was a crash above her. She looked up to see the ceiling fall on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:55 am

Here's the other part lol it was too long for one post x-x

"Get the medics here, no I don't give a crap what you say, just get them here now!" An angry voice snapped.
Runa opened her eyes to see the guy from earlier sitting beside her, talking angrily into a cell phone. He noticed she was awake but looked even angrier.
"I told you not to go in, you don't listen!" The guy growled.
"I'm sorry...The girl..." Runa started.
"There was no girl! Just you almost crushed underneath the destroyed storage sheld roof," The guy interrupted, sighing.
Runa tried to raise her arm but it hurt so she decided to tell him instead, "The watch..."
The guy looked at her.
"What watch?" He asked.
"My hand..." Runa answered.
The guy looked at Runa's right hand and his eyes widen. He took the silver pocket watch from Runa's hand and held it up to his face.
"Where--Where did you get this?" He asked.
"The girl gave it to me...Said something about she's gone but she lives on because of me..." Runa answered, groaning as she sat up.
She felt like one huge bruise but sent a prayer of thanks that she had no broken bones. The guy reluntantly gave the watch back to Runa as she stood up.
"Where are you going? Wait for a medic," He told her.
"Thank you but I'll be alright," Runa replied, running out of the park.
As she left, she ran into Shinu who was about to go in.
"Runa, what a surprise to see you here," Shinu replied, smiling.
"Shinu...What are you doing here?" Runa stammered, backing up as the guy caught up from behind her.
"Hey Cino, where's the injuree?" Shinu asked.
"You're looking at her," Cino answered.
Shinu gently took Runa's arm as he looked her over.
"You've got a few cuts, sit down so I can tend to your wounds," Shinu told her.
Runa, her face burning reluntantly sat down on a nearby bench while Shinu tended to her cuts.
"What were you doing in the park?" Shinu asked gently.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Runa answered, avoiding his eyes.
"Come on, try me," Shinu replied, raising his hand to Runa's cheek.
Runa looked at him as a voice shrieked, "SHINU!"
Runa turned as Velia suddenly appeared and jumped on Shinu.
"I had no idea I'd see you here," Velia purred.
Runa got up and quickly snuck away before Shinu could say anything. She wondered where Ronnie and her dad were.
"Well, fancy seeing you here. Though looks like you went for a ride in the rumble, tumble," A voice commented.
Runa turned as Seth walked over to her.
"What is it you want?" Runa asked, holding her hands up.
"Nothing, just wanted to talk. How are you today?" Seth asked, stuffing his hands in his jean pockets.
"I'm just fine," Runa replied.
Seth turned to look at something.
"You want to go see a movie?" Seth asked.
"What? With you?" Runa asked.
"Yeah, what you never been to the movies with a guy before?" Seth teased.
"Of course I have!" Runa replied.
"Your brother doesn't count," Seth pointed out.
"Who said it was my brother?!" Runa demanded.
"I was just guessing, so you want to? I'll pay," Seth added.
"Fine, only 'cause you're paying," Runa replied.
"Cool, let's go," Seth told her, as they went into the mall.
At the concession stand, Runa ordered popcorn, soda and a bunch of candy.
"What are you a princess? You're so expensive," Seth commented.
"Hey you said you're paying so I might as well milk you for all those teasing you did," Runa shot back.
"I just teased you 'cause I thought you were cute but hey a movie with you, glad I did it all," Seth replied.
Runa's face became hot as they went to find a seat in the movie theater. Everytime Runa chose a seat, Seth sat right beside her so she got up to look for another seat.
"For heaven's sake, just choose a seat. If you don't want me to sit directly right beside you, I'll leave a seat between us," Seth exclaimed.
"Okay good!" Runa replied, sitting down as Seth sat a seat away from her.
"You're nervous aren't you? You think I'm going to try something sneaky like slip my arm around you when the movie first starts and the theater is all dark and then steal a..." Seth started.
Runa threw a milk dud at him.
"Oh shush, you can't read my mind. I just don't like people sitting so close to me," Runa interrupted, shaking her head.
"Ow, you're violent too. Fiesty, I like," Seth laughed.
Runa almost threw the whole popcorn container at him.
"Hey watch it now, we have to share that," Seth scolded, jokingly.
"As long as your hand stays away from mine, it's all good," Runa replied.
"Oh how about we sit in the back?" Velia's voice suggested.
"Runa?" Shinu's voice asked.
Runa frozed as Shinu intentionally sat down between Seth and Runa.
"What--what are you doing here?" Runa exclaimed, her heart starting to beat faster.
"Hey move, I want to sit by him," Velia told Seth.
Seth shrugged and sat beside Runa, the only seat left.
"Hey!" Runa exclaimed, starting to get up but Seth grabbed her arm.
"The movie is about to start, just sit down," Seth told her.
"I don't want to see it anymore," Runa replied, as some people turned around to shh her.
Runa defeated, reluntantly sat down as the movie began. As the movie progressed, Runa fidgeted glancing back and forth between Seth and Shinu, making sure they were watching the movie. Shinu caught Runa glancing at him and grinned.
"What? You have something you want to tell me?" Shinu asked, grinning.
Runa felt her face grow hot and shook her head. Refusing to sit back against her chair in case someone decided to try something sneaky, Runa tried concentrating on the movie while her back was screaming at her in pain. During a kissing scene, Runa felt someone attempting to grab her hand and Runa shot up.
"Sorry! I have to use the bathroom!" Runa said quickly, stumbling over Seth as she tried to get out and falling on top of him.
"I'm not complaining, you should go to the bathroom again later," Seth teased, winking.
Runa shoved her hand in his face as she regained her balance and some of her diginity as she ran out of the theater. She leaned against the whole, taking in deep breaths as she walked towards the bathroom.
I shouldn't have came, things are just getting more complicated.
Runa splashed her face with some water before looking at herself in the mirror.
Should I bother going back?
Runa walked out of the bathroom as an employee walked by.
"Excuse me ma'am? Would you like this free hat?" The employee asked.
Runa looked at him as he put the blue baseball cap with the theater name on her head.
"Thank you..." Runa murmured, as her eyes turned a cyan colored.
Runa blew a kiss to the employee as she walked back into the theater. The movie was still going on as Runa went back to her seat.
"Nice hat," Seth commented.
"Thank you darling," Runa replied, but kept her eyes on the movie.
Seth casually slipped his arm around Runa's shoulder and she leaned against him, as Shinu looked over.
"Shinu, you want to hold me?" Velia asked.
"Sorry, not right now. What are you doing?" Shinu demanded, turning his attention to Seth.
Seth glanced at him.
"Keep your voice down, some of us are trying to watch," Seth scolded, leaning towards Runa.
Shinu got up and stomped over to Seth, grabbing him by the collar.
"You think I'm going to let you do this?" Shinu demanded.
"Runa doesn't seem to mind," Seth replied, grinning.
Velia angry that Shinu rejected her, slapped the hat that Runa had on her head off. Runa's eyes turned back to sea-green as she watched Shinu and Seth start shoving each other.
"What are you two doing?" Runa cried out as she jumped out of her seat to avoid a container of popcorn.
"Look what you did, you almost hit Runa!" Shinu snapped.
"It's your own fault, you knocked it out of my hands," Seth shot back.
"I hope you're happy Runa, you ruined my day!" Velia growled, glaring at Runa before stomping out of the theater.
Runa grabbed Shinu's arm.
"Stop, please." Runa pleaded.
Shinu looked at Runa and pulled away from Seth.
"She's not yours! She'll never be, she was mine and will always be mine," Seth told Shinu as she left the theater.
Shinu said nothing. Runa still holding Shinu's arm tugged on him and he looked at her.
"Let's go outside," Runa told him.
Shinu followed Runa outside the theater where she turned to him.
"Why did you fight him?" Runa asked.
Shinu looked at Runa.
"Sorry, it was a reflex," Shinu answered.
Runa dropped her hands.
"I don't know what happened in there but it wasn't worth it," Runa told him.
"It was, least to me it was," Shinu replied.
"Shinu..." Runa started.
"I won't lose you to him Runa, call me someone who never loses but I just can't," Shinu told her, "And I won't."
"I'm flattered, I don't know what he meant by me being his. It's just not true, I didn't know him before two days ago," Runa explained.
"He must be living in a fantasy," Shinu commented.
"I don't know," Runa replied.
"Runa! Come on! Dad is look for you!" Ronnie called.
Runa turned.
"Okay I'm coming. Sorry about today Shinu," Runa told him.
"Why are you sorry? I'm glad I got to see you, that's all that matters," Shinu replied, smiling.
Runa's face became hot as she nodded.
"Hey next time you're going to the movies, invite me. I'll make it better than Seth will," Shinu told her.
Runa smiled.
"I'll remember that Shinu, bye," Runa replied, as she ran to join her brother Ronnie.
"I can't believe you were gone most of the time. I wanted to go shopping, oh well you'll have to go to tomorrow with a friend or something," Dimitri scolded.
"She was with a guy," Ronnie coughed.
"A what?" Dimitri asked.
"He was a friend," Runa answered.
Runa got in the car and looked out the window to see the white-haired girl again. The white-haired girl smiled and waved as she vanished.
What is going on...
Runa closed her eyes as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 am

Wow, that was really good, a lot of fun to read. I think I have a new enemy lol. The next person named Seth I meet is in for some trouble! Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:11 pm

I want next chapter now T.T
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:10 am

Evil or Very Mad omg forget it, I'll post it later. First I delete it by accident and now I have to sign in and it's gone. Everything is against me! I'll post it when I have myc omputer back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Edit: Finally got it. Here's one part

++Chapter 3++
Remnants
Runa sat down in her room, wearing green and pink polka-dot pjs. The rain was pounding outside and she knew it wasn’t a good day for shopping. Runa picked up her laptop and researched about a white-haired girl. A picture of a girl near Runa’s age popped up and Runa clicked on the link. There was a newspaper article about the death of Ruki Knight. Her death was a mystery but that was it, no other info.
“It’s as if someone covered it up…” Runa murmured.
Runa started at the picture and realized the white-haired girl she had been seeing around looked like a younger version of Ruki. She noticed the silver pocket watch on Ruki’s waist in the picture. Runa grabbed the pocket watch on her desk and compared the two.
It’s the exact same one, Runa thought.
Runa looked back a the picture and saw another girl with Ruki who’s name was Enzeru.
“What a pretty name…” Runa said softly, as she looked up Enzeru.
Enzeru had her own website and had posted a blog a few months ago. Runa clicked on the blog to find out that Enzeru had committed suicide and that Ruki was the one who posted the blog. The blog read:
This is from the letter that Enzeru left us.
I can’t take it anymore, I blame that damn woman. She’s the reason I’m in this predictment. My shadow won’t go away! All she does is feed me this negative crap. I’m done, forgive me Ruki.
Enzeru

She’s gone…Her inner demon sent her over the edge but it’s that woman’s fault in the first place for her inner demon separating from her. It’s only Shinu, Cino and myself left. There is also that strange woman who’s after our demons and we also haven’t figured out how to get our demons back to where they belong. I hope soon, Shinu and Cino are fighting again. I have to go. RIP Enzeru.
Runa stared at the screen.
“Shinu?! Cino?!” Runa cried out, falling backwards from surprised.
Inner demons? What’s that? Runa wondered, staring up at the ceiling.
Runa’s eyes wandered to the window she was just sitting beside to see a stranger wearing a yellow slicker standing outside. The stranger punched the window, cracks forming in the glass. Runa scrambled up and grabbed a hold of her brother’s baseball bat which she kept in her room.
“Come on!” Runa shouted, as the stranger punched the glass again, shattering it.
The strange opened the window and climbed through, dripping wet onto Runa’s snow white carpet. As the stranger started towards Runa, he or she stopped to look at her laptop.
“Pathetic…They let those girls die…” The stranger murmured.
“What do you want?” Runa demanded.
The stranger looked at Runa and she saw that he or she had strange, red eyes.
“I want you dead!” The stranger lashed out, running at Runa.
Runa swung the bat but the stranger grabbed it and pulled it free from her hands. Surprised, Runa shoved the stranger back who lost balance and fell. Taking the opportunity, Runa opened the door and ran out into the hallway.
“Ronnie! Dad!” Runa called but there was no answer back.
The stranger pursued Runa down the hallway, as she ran down the stairs. Suddenly Runa felt a blunt object hit her head from behind and lost her footing, tumbling down the stairs. Still dazed, Runa reached up and felt a warm liquid dripping down her neck. Runa heard footsteps and through her blurred vision, she saw the stranger desending down the stairs.
“Help!” Runa screamed, as she tried to get up but a sharp shot through her leg.
The phone started ringing and Runa frantically crawled as she grabbed it.
“Help me!” Runa screamed into the phone, “He’s gonna kill me!”
“Runa?! What’s going on?!” Shinu’s voice asked.
The stranger knocked the phone out of Runa’s hands and wrapped his hands around her throat.
“Runa?! Runa!!” Shinu called from the phone.

Last edited by Sprinkles on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Story)
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:54 am

The rest of Chapter 3, enjoy.
Edit: Oops I changed it mia x-x thanks.

Runa struggled to pry his hands free as her vision darkened. The white-haired girl appeared standing behind the stranger.
“Stay strong…” The girl whispered, dropping a blue ribbon.
Runa instinctly grabbed the ribbon with her hand as her eye irises turned cyan blue.
“Tell your boss…If she wants me, come herself!” Runa screamed, punching the stranger in the throat.
The stranger let go, coughing and grabbing his throat. Runa wrapped the ribbon around her neck and formed a bow.
“How’d that feel? Be glad I didn’t break your windpipe as I had intended,” Runa commented, grabbing the yellow slicker hood and pulling it off.
Runa’s eyes widen as she recognized the short, red bob of hair and face.
“Velia!” Runa cried out.
Velia kept coughing but glared at Runa.
“I hate you!” Velia shrieked, coughing harder.
“Are you upset because Shinu chose ‘lil ole Runa over you? Reality check girl, life isn’t fair. You got what you deserved when you dropped guys like trash when you found someone better,” Runa snapped.
Velia leaped at Runa who swerved to the left to avoid Velia’s grabby hands. There was a loud crash as Velia rammed into the front door. She burst into sobs and curled up into a ball.
“You were willing to destroy a friendship with Aslinn, Lien and Runa for a guy?” Runa demanded.
“Yes! Why would he choose you over me…” Velia sobbed.
Runa held out her hand and gently touched Velia’s head.
“Runa needs him…Let her have this one…There’s plenty more…” Runa murmured tenderly.
Runa placed her other hand on Velia’s shoulder as she whispered, “Demon within…Return to whence you came…Her control you is not but a past memory.”
Runa kissed Velia on the cheek and her eyes turned back as she passed out.
“How sad…” Runa whispered, her face filled with empathy as she glanced up to see the doorknob turning.
“I leave the rest to you Runa…” Runa whispered, as she pulled the ribbon free from her neck.
The ribbon flowed slowly to the ground as Runa’s eyes returned to their sea-green color. Runa blinked a few times as she realized the door was about to open and dragged Velia out of the way. Shinu threw open the door and looked around frantically.
“Runa! Are you alright? Where are you?!” Shinu called.
“I’m down here Shinu,” Runa replied, looking down at Velia who lay unconscious in her lap.
“Are you hurt? Where’s the guy? I’ll beat him,” Shinu exclaimed.
“He’s gone, do you have any gauze? I was hit in the head and twisted my ankle down the stairs,” Runa asked.
Shinu stared at Runa, his hair, face, and clothes dripping wet from the rain.
“Yeah, I’ll get my first aid kit. I’ll be right back,” Shinu replied, running back to his car.
Runa gently brushed some hair out of Velia’s face.
“Thank you…For your help…” Runa whispered.
The white-haired girl stood behind Runa, smiling as she picked up the fallen ribbon. Shinu came back and helped Runa along with carrying Velia to a couch in the living room.
“Thanks Shinu,” Runa told him, as he wrapped gauze around her forehead and temples.
Runa kept her eyes down, her face growing warmer and her heart pounding.
“What happened here?” Shinu asked, gently.
“Umm…Someone broke in and tried to hurt me,” Runa answered.
Shinu picked up Runa’s right leg and slid up her pj pant leg to her knee. Runa tried to slow her heartbeat as Shinu gently wrapped her ankle and foot.
“Really? How did Velia get here? Was she with you?” Shinu asked.
“She was—umm passing by,” Runa stammered.
Shinu finished wrapping her ankle and took Runa’s hand.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” Shinu asked.
Runa forced a smile.
“Of course, I can take care of myself for sure Shinu,” Runa reassured.
Shinu hugged Runa as her composure started to drop.
“Did you…Like her…? Runa whispered, her voice barely audible over the rain outside.
“What?” Shinu asked, not letting go for Runa.
“Ruki…Enzeru…” Runa murmured, shutting her eyes closed.
“Runa, I can’t hear you. Can you say it again?” Shinu asked.
Runa pulled away from Shinu, avoiding his eyes.
“No, it’s nothing,” Runa answered.
Shinu dropped his arms as Velia woke up.
“Runa…Where am I?” Velia asked.
“You’re at my house,” Runa answered.
“I—I don’t remember how I got here but I need to go home. Bye Runa,” Velia told her, getting up.
“I’ll drop you off, you shouldn’t be walking around in this rain,” Shinu offered.
“Thank you,” Velia relied, as she walked to the door.
“Will you be okay?” Shinu asked.
“Yes! Go now!” Runa insisted.
“Okay, bye Runa,” Shinu replied.
Shinu glanced once more at Runa before leaving with Velia. Runa lay back on the couch, trying to slow her heartbeat as she fell asleep.

Runa slowly walked in the dark theater, only two other people in there. Both were little girls who looked about ten years old. One had long, black hair and wore a pale blue dress while the other girl had long white hair and wore a black dress. The girls smiled at Runa as she looked at the screen. Runa covered her mouth in horror as a woman had one hand around Ruki’s throat and stabbed her in the chest with a jagged, purple dagger. Ruki choked out blood as the woman pulled out a crystal ball and started murmuring something.
“Rukai!” A voice screamed.
A second Ruki appeared appeared and was absorbed into the multi-colored crystal ball. The woman released Ruki as she collapsed to the floor.
“How can you watch that?!” Runa wailed.
The white-haired girl turned to look at Runa.
“Because it was my last moment I was with Ruki,” The white-haired girl answered.
Runa fell to the carpet, trembling. The black-haired girl got up and walked over to Runa.
“Even the most terrify moment can be treasured by some,” The black-haired girl said softly.
Runa looked at the black-haired girl, her eyes peering through her bangs and revealed that the girl had icy, cyan, blue eyes.
“Who are you?” Runa asked.
The girl grinned as she touched foreheads with Runa.
“I’m you, who else…” The girl murmured.

Last edited by Sprinkles on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing mistake x-x)
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:48 am

I love it!! but you made one mistake, when Shinu leaves with Velia you said Anna lol but still it's awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:23 pm

Yeah I agree with Mia, it was a good chapter. Kinda scary and strange and all that, but I'm glad Shinu has remained out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 am

Here's the next chapter. x-x finally.

++Chapter 4++
Pieces Falling
Runa wandered to school in a daze, the dream lingering in her thoughts.
"Hey Runa!" Voices called.
Runa faintly heard them as her three friends grabbed her.
"Didn't you hear us calling?" Aslinn demanded.
"Sorry, I thought I was imagining things," Runa apologized.
Aslinn shook her head.
"Are you going to the masquerade ball?" Lien asked.
"I don't know, I do n't have a date, dress and I can't dance," Runa pointed out.
"So?! You don't need a date right Lien and Velia?" Aslinn asked.
"Well, a friend asked me and I really like him" Lien admitted.
"I found a guy who wonderful so yeah," Velia answered.
Runa looked at Aslinn who sheepishly looked away.
"Okay! I have a date too but so what?! Just go ask Shinu or Seth," Aslinn exclaimed.
"What?! No thank you!" Runa replied and stomped away.
Dances are just social events anyway, it's not like I'm missing anything, Runa thought to herself.
Runa sat in class, trying to listen to what the teacher was saying but everything went in one ear and out the other. She didn't hear a thing about english or the book they were reading. Runa started writing on a line sheet of paper in her binder and looked down.

Funny how I'm always the one without a guy..
Runa tore out the paper and crumbled it up. She glanced around for a wastebasket but saw none so she took to stuffing the paper in her messenger bag.
What was I thinking when I wrote that? Was I thinking at all?
When class was over, Runa was putting her things in her bag as she got up. Jezabel ran into Runa intentionally, causing Runa to drop her bag and everything spilling to the grey carpet.
"You shouldn't be so clumsy dear," Jezabel mocked sweetly as she left the classroom.
Runa made a memo to herself to trip Jezabel in front of a football team. A hand held up a notebook to Runa and she took it, breaking free from her thoughts for a moment to look who gave it to her. The guy had curly brown hair, wore glasses which enlarged his slanted, amber eyes and freckles sprayed around his nose.
"Thanks," Runa told him, as she stuffed some pencils in her bag.
"You're welcome, he replied as he helped gather up some of Runa supplies.
He's attractive, I should remember someone like him but I don't.
"I'm Herod by the way," The guy broke through Runa's thoughts.
Runa smiled sheepishly as she stuffed the supplies he gave her into her bag.
"Thank you Herod," Runa replied, as she got up.
Runa and Herod missed a pencil as Runa started walking and her foot slipped on the pencil, sending her crashing into Herod who fell backwards hitting a desk, rendering him unconcious.
"Sorry," Runa apologized, as she got up grabbing a nearby desk.
Runa saw that Herod was out cold and quickly grabbed the back of his head to see if there was a wound. She was relieved to find none as she gently shook Herod's shoulder.
"Hey, wake up. You don't want to be late for class," Runa told him, softly.
Herod didn't stir as Runa got up.
"Stay here, I'll get the nurse," Runa announced, running out of the classroom.
Beside the pencil, there was a crumbled paperball that was forgotten. Runa ran out in the hallway and glanced around for the nurse's office. She threw open the door to see the nurse Wendy taking care of a boy who had been in a fight.
"Runa? What's wrong?" Wendy asked, turning to her.
Wendy was an young woman in about her mid-twenties with long red hair tied back while she worked, brownish, green eyes, and pale skin. Her worksuit consisted of a white button-up shirt with white slacks and white tennis shoes.
"There was an accident, a student is unconcious," Runa answered.
"Okay, I'll be right there. Hold this to the wound and don't move," Wendy told the boy.
The boy nodded, holding the wad of gauze to his cheek. Runa led Wendy to the classroom where Herod was still lying unconcious. Wendy checked Herod's pulse and the back of his head.
"I'm sure this'll wake him up," Wendy told Runa, waving a small capsule underneath his nose.
Herod stirred and opened his eyes, groaning.
"Glad to see you're back with us," Wendy told Herod, helping him up.
Herod rubbed the back of his head.
"Ow, thanks," Herod replied.
"I'm really sorry about that," Runa told him as the bell rang, "Oh no we're late!"
Runa quickly ran out the door as Herod bent over to pick up his briefcase. He noticed the crumbled paper ball and pencil that the two of them missed.
"What do you think of her?" Wendy asked.
Herod uncrumbled the ball and read the words written on it before glancing back at Wendy.
"Looks like thing have got more interesting," Herod answered.

Runa sat fidgeting in the classroom as students came in. Seth walked in, looked at Runa giving her a boyish grin before sitting in his seat. Runa wanted to slap herself for not looking away as Shinu walked in and gave her a smile as well as he sat in his seat behind her. Velia sat in the desk beside Runa and passed her a piece of paper as the teacher came in and started talking about history. On the paper read:
So who's it going to be? Seth or Shinu?
Runa shot a look at Velia who was waving and winking at a guy who sat a few desks away. When Velia turned back to Runa, she took the paper back and read in big, bold letters, "NEITHER!"
Velia shook her head, scribbled something on the paper and handed it back to Runa. Runa looked at the paper, "Why not? Seems like they both like you."
Just as Runa was passing the paper back to Velia, the teacher snatched the paper.
"No passing notes in class, as punishment I'm going to read it in front of the class," The teacher scolded.
Runa shrank in her seat, silently screaming to herself.
The teacher fixed his glasses and looked at the letters.
"So, who's it going to be Seth or Shinu? Neither! Why not? Seems like they both like you. Do you think I like them back?!" The teacher read aloud.
Every student in the class looked at Runa and Velia; their faces read surprised and shock. Runa hid behind a notebook as the teacher dropped the picture on Velia's desk.
"I'd suggest no more notes or we'll have a repeat of today's event," The teacher said coldly.
Runa got up and ran out of the classroom.
"Runa!" Shinu called.
Runa ran in the hallway, covering her face not seeing the yellow warning sign. Her feet skitted across the wet floor and lost her balance, crashing to the floor. Besides the bruised bum and feet, Runa made no attempt to get up as she dropped her hands.
"Are you okay?" A voice asked.
Runa didn't look up as Herod kneeled beside her.
"That looked a little painful," Herod commented, reaching for Runa.
Runa brushed his hand away as he caught a glance of her sea-green eyes big with tears.
"What happened?" Herod asked, worried.
"I'm fine, it just hurt was all," Runa answered, trying to get up.
"You're about on the verge of tears, seriously what's wrong?" Herod asked.
"Runa!" Shinu called, running and slipping on the floor as well, landing beside Runa.
"Well I guess your knight is here, I'm sure he'll handle things," Herod commented, getting up and walking away.
Shinu hugged Runa as the water drops slid down her cheeks.
"I'm--Sorry," Runa whispered.
"Why are you sorry? Don't be," Shinu said softly, resting Runa's head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 am

Hope the next one will be sooner! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 am

Shinu will whoop his ass with his smart ass comments, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:06 am

Here's the other part, time for chapter 5 now.

Shinu gently stroked Runa's hair.
"I don't quite understand matters of the heart, so I can't say whether or not I do or don't like someone.." Runa explained.
"I understand, don't worry about it. Everything will be alright," Shinu told her, gently.
Runa didn't want to move, for a long time she felt vulnable and weak; unable to tell anyone how she felt so Runa resorted to doing the only thing she could think of to feel secure and it was to hide her emotions. Shinu looked at Runa who stared back at him. Her heart started beating fast again as Shinu started lowering his face. Runa closed her eyes as the bell suddenly ran causing the two of them to jump up.
"Well, I guess we should get our stuff," Runa suggested, wiping her face as she realized she was blushing really hard.
"Yeah, let's go," Shinu agreed.
Runa and Shinu walked back to class as everyone was filing out. Seth glared at Shinu who glared back. Runa gathered her things as Velia waited at the door with the boy she was flirting with in class.
"Are you going to the dance?" Shinu asked, casually.
"Nope," Runa answered, as she quickly ran out the door.
She ran into Seth.
"Want to go with me?" Seth suggested.
Runa's left eye twitched as she shoved Seth out of the doorway.
"Thanks but no thanks!" Runa answered, as she ran the opposite way of the wet floor.
Runa stopped outside on the campus, trying to catch her breath.
"They're not going to give up," A voice commented.
Runa almost choked as she looked up to see Herod leaning against the building, reading a book.
"How...What..?" Runa coughed.
"Just some things I know," Herod answered, closing his book and looking at Runa, "Looks like you're feeling better. Even a little bashful."
Runa dropped her bag to the ground as she fell to the grass.
"Gee thanks," Runa replied.
"It doesn't look like you're the only without a guy. On contary, you're always with a guy from what I seen," Herod pointed out.
Runa frowned.
"No," Runa replied.
"You're with me right now, that counts as being with a guy does it not?" Herod asked.
"Yes, no! I meant, how'd...?" Runa sputtered.
"I found your paper ball on the ground. You're not one of those boy-crazy girls are you?" Herod asked.
"That's none of your business," Runa replied.
"I didn't think so, I think that's what drawn those two to you," Herod commented.
"Are you done yet?" Runa demanded.
"Did you catch your breath yet?" Herod asked.
"Why are you picking on me?" Runa asked.
"Maybe because of you, I lost some brain cells from hitting my head on a desk and being knocked unconcious," Herod answered.
"I said I was sorry," Runa replied.
"I know, it's just how I am. You're not like any one I know," Herod explained.
"Thanks, I think," Runa told him, as she got up.
"You should go to the dance, she'll be there," Herod murmured.
Runa looked at Herod.
"She?" Runa asked.
"The one who is trying to get all the pieces, be warned. She's after the King more than anything," Herod answered.
"The king? You're talking strangely like Seth now," Runa replied.
"Seth knows more than he's letting on. Just be careful, stick with your Knight. Only him and the Tower can protect you when she's around. Your Queen can't," Herod explained, before walking away.
"Wait! What are you talking about? Hey!" Runa called.
Runa dropped her hands to her side.
"Things are getting more strange by the day," Runa said quietly.

Runa sat in the passenger seat with Dimitri while they drove to a town nearby.
"I'm surprised at you Runa, you hate dances," Dimitri commented.
"This time I really want to go," Runa replied, smiling.
"I'm glad to see that smile on your face, just be sure to keep it under a thousand dollars," Dimitri warned.
Runa kept smiling but as soon as she turned her face to the window, her smile faded.
The one who sent Velia after me will be at the dance, I need answers and I'm going to get them!
Dimitri stopped in front of a small store and Runa got out, looking around.
"This is the store for sure," Dimitri told Runa, walking towards the door.
Runa followed behind him, as he opened the door and Runa went in.
"Hi Filla, is the dress ready?" Dimitri asked.
Runa looked to see a woman in her mid-thirties sitting at a sewing machine. She had long, black hair and magenta-colored eyes behind small, frame glasses.
"Ah Dimitri, yes it's ready. Is this your daughter? She's very lovely," Filla complinented, stopping the sewing machine and going into the backroom.
Runa played with the green gemstone that she wore around her neck along with the sea-green lace collar. Filla came out, holding a beautiful emerald, velvet, strapless dress with a slit in the right side exposuring the right leg up to the thighs.
"Wow..." Runa whispered, as she took the dress in her arms.
"Go on try it on, there's a dressing room right over there," Filla encouraged, pointing to a twin doors near some dresses.
Runa ran over and took off her clothes as she slid the dress up, zipping the side up. She looked at herself in the mirror and didn't recognize herself.
"Okay!" Runa called, opening the door.
Dimitri and Filla stared at Runa.
"Runa, you look beautiful. I don't know if I should let you leave the house in that," Dimitri exclaimed.
Runa stared down, her face burning from embarassment.
"Thank you Filla, do you have the shoes as well?" Dimitri asked.
"Of course, would I ever let you down?" Filla exclaimed, holding up a shoebox.
Runa walked over as Dimitri opened the shoebox to reveal glass slippers with lace to tie around the ankles.
"Dad..." Runa started.
"Anything for my little girl," Dimitri told Runa, smiling.
Runa felt touched as she hugged Dimitri. Dimitri hugged Runa back, as he paid for the shoes and dress. Runa changed back into her normal clothes as Dimitri took the dress and shoes back to the car.
"Now you're ready for the dance," Dimitri exclaimed.

++The next night++
Runa sat in her room as she wore the emerald strapless dress and glass slippers with the lace tied around her ankles. Around her neck was the sea-green lace choker and black chain green gemstone. Runa took careful precaution as she put on small, gold hoop earrings on her ears and slipped on some gold bracelets on her right wrist along with a gold ring. Ronnie came in the room and whistled.
"Hey baby, let's go out sometime," Ronnie joked.
Runa elbowed Ronnie in the ribs.
"Enough with the flirtious jokes, I need help with make-up," Runa told him.
"How can you assume that I know how to do these things? Why don't you get your friends to help you? And who's your date anyway?" Ronnie asked.
Runa took her nearby green and white, metal lace fan and hit him in the face.
"They don't know I'm going and I took careful planning that they didn't," Runa snapped.
If they knew the true reason why I was going, they'd never stop asking questions and I already have a brain filled with questions.
"Okay, look at me and I'll apply the blush and mascara," Ronnie told her.
"You used to do this stuff when you were in drama right?" Runa asked, as he brushed some red blush on her left cheek.
"Yeah, I was make-up artist because of a raffle. I guess it was helpful," Ronnie answered, as he brushed blush on her other cheek.
Ronnie stopped for a moment.
"I'm going to have to protect you from all those guys now," Ronnie pointed out.
"Don't worry, no one will know it's me," Runa reassured, as she held up a gold mask with white feather and three green long feathers at the top, "That's what a masquerade ball is."
"Who's taking you?" Ronnie asked.
"Umm can you?" Runa asked.
Ronnie sighed as he put some mascara above Runa's eyes.
"You owe me," Ronnie told her.
"Thank you brother," Runa told him, as she hugged him.
Ronnie shook his head.
"By the way, here," Ronnie replied, holding out a small box.
Runa opened the box to find a small, diamond encrusted crown in it.
"Brother..." Runa started.
Ronnie patted Runa on top of the head.
"Now don't say I never gave you anything," Ronnie told her.
"Thank you, really. Can you give me the pocket watch on my desk?" Runa asked, as she put the crown on her head.
Ronnie walked over and picked up the pocket watch.
"Where'd you get this from?" Ronnie asked.
"A girl gave it to me," Runa answered.
"Looks rather expensive," Ronnie pointed out.
"Yeah it does, must be pure silver," Runa replied.
"Pure silver? You mean gold," Ronnie told her.
Runa turned around.
"What?" Runa asked.
Ronnie walked over and showed her the pocket watch; it was a gold color not silver.
"What...?" Runa started and saw the watch was working again.
"It's showtime..." A voice murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:24 am

yayayayayayay! lol sorry I am just happy you posted more lol
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles

Sprinkles

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 am

The next chap finally.

++Chapter 5++
Check
Runa stepped out of her brother's green truck.
"Thanks Ronnie," Runa told him.
"Call me when you're done, no catching rides from any guy. I'll find him and kill him," Ronnie warned.
"I won't, thanks," Runa reassured, as she took her green handbag.
Runa took a deep breath as she started walking, almost tripping.
HOw do girls walk in these shoes? Runa wondered, trying hard to keep balance.
Her heart started pounding as she came up to the doorman.
"Good evening ma'am, may I see your ticket?" The doorman asked, who looked about eighteen with short black hair buzzcut and light blue eyes.
Runa shakily reached into her bag, her fidgeting fingers dropping the purse to the ground.
"Sorry," Runa apologized, kneeling down to retrieve her bag.
The doorman kneeled as well and gave Runa back her bag.
"Thank you, here's the ticket," Runa told him, holding out the silvery laminated paper.
The doorman punched a hole in the ticket and gave it back to Runa.
"Have a good time ma'am," The doorman told her, smiling.
Runa nodded, fixing the mask on her face as she walked into the building. The chandeliers were hung all around with candles inside crystals that lite the hallway. Runa looked at the paintings and decorations that hung from the walls. Red, pink, white, yellow, and orange roses decorated the small tables on the way to the ballroom. The soft, red carpet felt as if anyone walking down the hallway was a hollywood star going down the red carpet. Couples wearing masks passed by Runa and entered the ballroom but Runa took her time, taking in everything that was beautiful around her.
"It's like a different world," Runa murmured, stopping to touch a delicate red rose to see if it was real.
"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice asked.
Runa turned around to see a tall man standing beside her, viewing the painting that stood behind the table that the roses rested on. He wore a red coat with gold buttons, gold cuffs with white lace, with a red vest button up with gold buttons underneath with red pants, red shoes with gold buckles on them and a gold mask that covered his face with red feathers.
"Yes," Runa answered, turning away.
The man had reminded her of someone she knew but Runa wasn't quite sure who.
"Well, have a good time," The man told her, bowing and walking away.
Runa watched the man before shortly following his path into the ballroom. She slowly went down the enormous stairs with other couples beside her. Glancing around the room, Runa saw people dancing, conversing and even snacking on some food on the tables provided by caterers. Some guys looked at Runa and she felt like they never seen a girl before.
"May I have this dance?" A polite voice asked.
Runa turned around to see Herod bowing before her wearing a black blazer with gold buttons over a button-up white shirt, black pants with a belt and gold and black shoes. His amber eyes stared intently at Runa behind his glasses and Runa had the itching feeling he had saw through her mask and knew exactly who she was.
"Umm--umm..." Runa stammered, caught off guard and not sure how to reply.
Herod turned away and looked around.
"She's here, where's Shinu?" Herod asked.
"You--you know its me?" Runa sputtered.
Herod grinned, leaning towards Runa.
"Your eyes gave you away, otherwise I wouldn't have recognized such a beautiful woman," Herod explained, pulling back.
"I didn't come here with anyone. I'm here to face whoever caused Velia to..." Runa stopped.
Herod looked around again, frowning.
"You came alone? Didn't you hear what I said before? She can't protect you against your enemy!" Herod scolded.
"I can take care of myself!" Runa fumed.
"It's not a matter that you can take care of yourself or not! Against her you're vulnable man, woman, anything!" Herod exclaimed.
Herod sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"Come with me," Herod finally told her, holding out his hand.
"Why?" Runa asked.
"Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?" Herod asked.
Runa looked away.
"No," Runa answered.
"I know where Shinu is," Herod told her.
"I don't want to see him!" Runa blurted out, her heart beating faster.
"And why not?" Herod asked.
"I just can't!" Runa insisted, covering her face with one hand, "...I don't want him to see me like this..."
"See you as a woman?" Herod asked.
"Yes and no...I also told him I wouldn't go..." Runa admitted.
"Well if you won't go to him, will you go to the other one?" Herod asked.
"No!" Runa cried out.
Herod sighed.
"Stay here and don't go anywhere," Herod ordered, as he walked through the crowd of dancing.
Runa sat in a chair and crossed her legs, trying to slow her heartbeat.
What would he say if he saw me like this? Runa wondered.
"You came!" A voice exclaimed.
Runa looked up to see guy wearing a black vest with silver buttons, a red shirt underneath with black slacks, red shoes, and a silver mask covering his face with black and red feathers. He removed his mask to reveal that it was Seth.
"I'm glad you came, let's dance," Seth suggested.
Runa got up and started walking away but Seth grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the center of the room.
"I'm not who you think I am," Runa insisted, trying to pry her arm free.
"I think I know Runa, I know your eyes anywhere," Seth replied as he spun her around.
Runa fell into Seth thanks by the momentum he had caused by spinning her.
"Look Seth...I'm sorry but..." Runa started, and then saw Lien wearing a purple dress with her hair up and tied, crumble to the ground.
Lien! Runa thought, as she tried to pull away from Seth.
"I have to go, my friend needs me!" Runa exclaimed as her mask fell off.
At that exact moment, Runa saw Herod talking with the tall guy all dressed in red and gold along with a guy who wore identical clothing but was instead emerald green and gold. The tall guy stared at Runa and took off his mask to reveal it was Shinu. Runa's heart pounded and she became afraid as she shoved Seth and fell backwards. She fell into another couple who were surprised but not angry at being interrupted.
"Are you okay miss?" The woman asked, who wore a sparkly pink dress with a gold and pink mask.
"Yes, thank you," Runa answered, gratefully, as she looked around for her mask.
She saw it on the ground and just before she could bend down to grab it, a foot crushed it. Runa looked at who had done the deed to see a girl dressed in dark purple, long flowing dress with a collar but was cut into a triangle revealing clevage. She wore a black mask with purple feathers and removed the mask to reveal it was Jezabel.
"You were always so clumsy weren't you?" Jezabel murmured, her eyes turning slightly red.
Runa grabbed at her chest, feeling as if a hand was squeezing her heart tightly.
"Who are you? Are you the one who...?" Runa started as Seth caught her.
"Runa are you alright?" Seth asked, worried.
Jezabel glared at Seth and disappeared in the crowd.
The pain subsided and Runa realized she had to follow her.
"I'm alright, I have to go now!" Runa exclaimed as Seth refused to release her, his hands around her waist.
"You can't, she'll kill you," Seth whispered.
Runa frozed, chills going down her back as Shinu suddenly forced his way through the crowd with Herod and the other guy behind him.
"What are you doing?! Let her go!" Shinu growled.
Seth smirked
"What are you going to do about it?" Seth taunted.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

For Jimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jimi   For Jimi EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:21 pm

ok, hope you will post the rest soon *.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content