Spira's Forgotten Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Playing Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 748
Character (Race) : Shinu (Human)
Hometown : Kilika
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Role Playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Rules   Role Playing Rules EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:48 pm

These are fairly simple, and if you get confused, just shoot an admin a private message, I promise we can help.

1. No God Modding. There are instances where you can do it, and I'm not too strict about it, but be respectful. If you are going to control another character, do it tastefully, and try to stay in character. It's always a good thing to have their permission first.

2. Post Quality. I know what you all are capable of, and I know that rl can come into affect. Please just give a decent effort, I don't care about how long your post is, but give quality out of respect to your other members in the thread. It makes more fun and better reads.

3. Primary Character threads. Don't chew off more than you can bite. Stay active in your threads. I won't give you a maximum because you're all grown, so just be responsible or I will have to set individual limits.

4. NPC threads. If you are controlling a NPC in someone else's thread, please don't be the reason that they are stuck in progess. If you aren't posting, others have permission to control the NPC for you. There is an infinite number of npc threads that you can make. Just fill out the npc application, and post it in the first post of the thread you are making. If you are joining a npc thread, post the npc app in your first post when you join.

5. Travel Logs. Please keep your travel log fairly updated. It is up to you how detailed it is, but it works wonders for character development. Please be courteous enough to post in other travel logs as well, it's good fun.

6. Thread Making. Please go to the thread development, and post in that location's topic in order to present your thread idea. An admin will come and ok or deny the request so that we can avoid major plot holes. If the thread does not provide any information, chances are you can not post there until the main party does.

7. Promoting. If you want to promote your thread, I give everyone full permission to do so in private messages and the chat box. Please do not pester anyone who does not want to join though.

8. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.com

Role Playing Rules
Page 1 of 1