Spira's Forgotten Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profile Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 748
Character (Race) : Shinu (Human)
Hometown : Kilika
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Profile Rules Empty
PostSubject: Profile Rules   Profile Rules EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Each profile type will have its own template, just follow that template and all will be fine. The admins will work with you on your profile so that it fits the story well. Tiffany (Tif) is the lead admin in this field, so her decisions are final unless I personally overrule her, which won't be often I'm sure. Also, for now there are no Summoner or gaurdian positions available, so if that's what you are looking for, please contact me (Jimi) first.

1. Tiffany has the final say, please do not come to me with complaints, she is very nice and excited about this rp, and will be glad to help. Other admins can help, but complains should be directed to Tiffany if possible.

2. Character Development. I know making character profiles can be a drag for some of you who know which character you are, but it works wonders to those who weren't a part of the old SFL. Final Fantasy is the king of rpgs because the characters are personable and well thought out, I would like for our story to be the same way, so please give a good profile.

3. Originality with respect. When you are basing a character off of another, please leave some differences so that we're not bored. If you are making a unique charcter, make it tasteful. Half Al Bhed, half Ronso is not going to happen, and I don't care to see it, you all know better than that.

4. Battle capabilities. No superheroes. Everyone has a weakness. There will be no swordsman, blue magic, thief, healers. Maybe a mix of two battle types, but the battles are not exactly the glory times in this rp. Have some flaws in battle and as you should in personality.

5. Personality. Speaking of this, try to make your character realistic. If they are outspoken, they probably will have some weaknesses in listening. No one wants to watch a perfect person get more perfect, give flaws so they can grow as a character.

6. History. This could be tough considering the time, but we'll try to allow room for innovation, but don't get crazy and think that we can all be Auron's great great grandfather.

7. Password. At the end of each profile, please input the password. "cookies"

8. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.com

Profile Rules
Page 1 of 1