Spira's Forgotten Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lone Ronso

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben

Ben

Male Number of posts : 92
Character (Race) : Kakori (Ronso)
Hometown : Bevelle
Registration date : 2008-06-11

The Lone Ronso Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Ronso   The Lone Ronso EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:41 pm

Kakori was sitting at the top of the hill staring into the sunset, he young brown eyes reflected the suns bright orange colour as he wondered his thoughts. His spear was next to him glowing orange from the sunset. The sunset was peaceful, and gentle from all the others the had seen. He had booked a room not long before at the shop at the bottom of the hill, most of the other shops he tried wouldn't let him anywhere near the desk as they all knew the story of the ronso's expulsion from siocety. He noticed that the human in this shop was different somehow, althought he couldn't quite figure out what. His thoughts wondered around alot more as he thought that he will never be able to beat Sin down if he just sat there. He started to consider about leaving the path and heading down to Luca in search of information, however unlikly that would be as the humans seemed to hate him.

Thats when he began to fell a guilt building up in his stomach. The guilt of being the reason for his kinsmen's bad reputation through out Spira, the reason of being the Ronso's exile from Bevelle and the reason that he was all alone. He hoped that one day he would be able to grow up amounst the Humans helping them, supporting them, being supporte by them and living together in harmony once more.

And now his thought came back to the preist. He wished that he could hear the preists voice giving Kakori the wise advice he was looking for, with this Kakori looked up into the deep orange sky and whispered "Mother, Father, watch over me. Give me some help." He turned around quickly has he heard the door to the shop open.
Back to top Go down
Anzarumen
NPC
Anzarumen

Male Number of posts : 29
Character (Race) : NPC
Hometown : NPC
Registration date : 2008-06-15

The Lone Ronso Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ronso   The Lone Ronso EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:07 pm

I walked out to the young ronso holding a cool glass of water and handed it to him. I looked to the sun "so beautiful" was the only way I could think to put its discription.

"Kakori is your name is it not" i wasnt sure what to say to the young ronso he seemed so along it just made me want to help more " i just need to know when it is you will be comeing back to the in I have to lock the door soon you know" I said in a kind gentle voice that startled me i had always been kind to travelers but something about this young ronso traveling alone with no one to be there for him...it saddened me.
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

The Lone Ronso Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ronso   The Lone Ronso EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:06 pm

"Kakori be in soon" Kakori took the glass and said "thank you for the water" he drank from the glass and turned back to the sunset. The sunset was glowing for the last few moments as it started to make a orange semi circle on the sea, the veiw would of even made Sin think about how peaceful this land is. He wanted to let the other ronso see this sunset. Then it struck him, that the human who handed him the water did it by the pure fact that they wanted too, not that they had too. This gave the ronso some hope that all humans could be like this one day.

Kakori finished his drink and pickup up his spear, then pivoted it to help him get to his feet. "Thank you" Kakori said to the human and walked down the hill too the shop just as the last of the sun became obscurred by the sea. The faint orange glow was just visable over the horizon as the ronso youth turned around before he entered the shop to sleep. Tomorrow he was heading for Luca.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 748
Character (Race) : Shinu (Human)
Hometown : Kilika
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Lone Ronso Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ronso   The Lone Ronso EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 am

Bellina shifted in her sleep all night, nothing new of course. Dreams of her family back in Luca filled her dreams each and every night, and that's what kept her working her in Mi'ihen. She was so oblivious to how things got the way they were, and it was probably for the better. She finally just decided to wake up for good and she rolled out to the side of the bed and sat for a moment before she stood. She slipped on some flip flops and dragged her feat lazily to the front of the agency to check the room list. Only one was filled, and it was the Ronso boy she was told to check on this morning.

She filled a glass of fresh water and took it to Kakori's room. She gently knocked on the door, and after waiting for and not receiving a response, she knocked a little harder, still not getting an answer. She fumbled through her keys to find the master key and used it to slowly unlock the room door. She slid it open while continuing to knock so she didn't startle him. Surprisingly though, he was gone, the bed made, everything in order, no signs of anyone staying in the room. She looked out the window only to see a small blue dot in the daybreak, Kakori was already gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ben

Ben

The Lone Ronso Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ronso   The Lone Ronso EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 am

Kakori was heading south for Luca, the early morning sun burning his left side, the sun was too bright for the young eyes of the Ronso so he kept his left eye shut as he continued to walk, Rokagi dragging behind him making a perfect line in the hard dirt of Mi'ihen. He kept walking with Rokagi, he felt as if Rokagi was his only friend in the world although the spear can't talk back when the Ronso says something, which rarely happens.

The occasional wark of a Chocobo could be heard in the distance, as the Chocobo were awaking from there sleep, ready to start a new day of running around care free, and with no fear of the attack of sin. If only all people could feel the same way as a Chocobo. This feeling Kakori wanted for all people of Spira.

Kakori wonder how long i will be?

With this Kakori stopped and looked away from the sun. He was standing in the middle of the highroad where anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Ronso Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ronso   The Lone Ronso Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Ronso
Page 1 of 1