Spira's Forgotten Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spira's Forgotten Legends: The forgotten story of Spira's controversial heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinu's Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 748
Character (Race) : Shinu (Human)
Hometown : Kilika
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Shinu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Shinu's Journey   Shinu's Journey EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Shinu's Profile

Time: Early morning
Event: Met Yunalesca, she touched me, Zaon almost lost his life, Mieli fought a sinspawn, I beat some sinsacles, and we got sucked into a white light.
Company: Mieli
Reaction: So I woke up in the morning just an average grounded teenager. Well, I'm a lot sexier than average, but I was grounded. But I had to meet Yunalesca so I swam out to her boat and did just that. Meeting her was sort of surreal, she was very beautiful and well composed. A true high Summoner for sure. I just can't believed she really touched me. Too bad Zaon came in and interrupted, I sure was about to take his girl from him, but it's all for the best. Mieli showed up, and I'm not sure why, but it was cool to see him fight a little. I couldn't see the whole thing because I had my hands full myself. Afterwards Mieli and I got taken in this light, and I think there was something else taken as well. Not sure, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Shinu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinu's Journey   Shinu's Journey EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Time: Mid Afternoon
Event: Landed in Bikanel, learned something startling from Mieli, met a sexy Al Bhed girl, ate a fabulous lunch, and did some relaxing.
Company: Mieli; Tiffany
Reaction: Next time I get caught in a white light, I'm going to be sure to make a better landing. I found myself next to Mieli in the desert sands of Bikanel Island and we talked for a bit. I'm still in a bit of disbelief as to what he told me about my role in the world, but there's nothing I could do now. We did meet this sexy Al Bhed girl named Tiffany Kop though, and that's always a good event. She had this skirt and oh... better change topics in case someone finds this one day. We went to the Al Bhed's home, and they seem like good people despite their bad reputation. I found some shoopuf strips and chocobo chocolates and had myself a ball. Now I just can't wait to get off this heated island. It would seem I have work to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Shinu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinu's Journey   Shinu's Journey EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Time: 2 days and 1 night
Event: Touched down in Besaid, got a new guardian, got an aeon, caught a thief, got three more guardians, and set sail for Kilika.
Company: Mieli; Tiffany; Erk; Kat; Asuma; Nick; Axel
Reaction: What can I say? I needed some guardians, I got some guardians. They don't all seem to be the best of choices, but we'll just have to make do. Mieli doesn't seem pleased, but I'm thinking he'll be fine with it after a while. I guess I'm a full fledged summoner now, but I still can't believe that I turned down all that gil. Off to home though, this should be a lot of fun and a great time when we get to Kilika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinu's Journey   Shinu's Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinu's Journey
Page 1 of 1